1. Stainless steel does not have the problem of rust.
Many people think that there is no rust problem when they hear of stainless steel, they can use it with confidence. In fact, in the kitchen this type of humid, greasy environment, stainless steel material is relatively corrosion-resistant, but over time with a variety of bump, after the rust will slowly, so we try not to scratch with sharp objects in use to ensure its service life.
2. Choose the size of large are available.
Many people feel that the larger the size of the pan lid holder, the more pot lid size can be placed, but the pot lid rack is generally hollow, if you choose the size of the gap is too large, it is easy to rack or carry the hand can not be placed in the groove at the state of suspension, can not play a fixed effect.
3. Sitting chassis the larger the more stable.
For sitting pan lid holder stability is very important, many people feel that buy a large chassis, stability is certainly good, this idea is too one-sided. The chassis is large, if it is very light, as will be pressed by the lid, so try to choose the chassis is large, while there is enough weight to support, otherwise it is easy to fall.
Pan lid holder purchase trap:
1. Appearance trap.
Many people choose the pot lid rack tend to judge the quality from the appearance, some businesses seize this psychology of consumers, often from the appearance of the product to do and the brand is very similar, but if the design of some details will be found to be very different, so we do not only look at the appearance of the purchase to look at the details and quality.
2. Activity promotions.
Many businesses in order to be able to give consumers a sense of low prices, worth buying, so often raise prices to sell in the form of promotions, or some relatively poor quality products sold at low prices, so as to gain benefits, so we have to carefully check the quality of the purchase, in advance to understand the price of the product to avoid being deceived.
Pan lid holder maintenance care:
1. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, cloths or paper towels, and any acidic cleaners, polishing abrasives or cleaners or soaps to wipe the surface of the pot lid rack.
2. Due to the usual water residue on the chrome surface for a long time will degrade the surface gloss of the shelf and directly affect the quality of the surface. Please clean the surface of the lid rack at least once a week with a soft cloth, preferably using a neutral cleaner.
3. For hard to remove stubborn dirt, surface film and stains, use a mild liquid cleaner, a colorless glass cleaner or a non-abrasive polishing solution, etc. Then clean the lid rack with water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth.
4. You can use a damp cotton rag coated with toothpaste and soap, wipe gently, and then wash with water.
5. You can use wax oil with strong decontamination ability, apply it on a clean white cotton cloth and clean the whole product thoroughly, the cycle is usually 3 months, which can extend the life of the pot holder. Remember that after each cleaning, be sure to dry the water stains, otherwise the surface of the pendant may appear water stains dirt.
Home Life Furniture is the one-stop store for all your home office needs. Visit in person or visit our virtual online store where our professional after-sales customer service can provide you with 100% satisfaction. For information on Home Living Furniture's weekly sales and promotions and to shop online, click Home Storage Organizers at X-cosrack.