How To Make A Cocktail With The Bartender Kit？First, before teaching you how to make a cocktail, let's pick up the role of all the tools and ingredients of the bartender kit.
1. Shaker, mainly used to stir the cocktail to control the color of the wine.
2. Pourer, when pouring wine can control the amount of water, more convenient to quantitative.
3. Bottle opener, with rotating thread, can easily open the corked liquor.
4. Stirring spoon, mainly used to stir cocktails to control the color of the wine.
5. Ice tongs, mainly used to take ice.
6. Ice crusher, which can make ice into small pieces.
7. Straws, used for drinking cocktails, some cocktails need, some do not need.
8. Filter, used for efficient ice filtering.
9. Beer bottle opener, you can easily open the bottle of wine bottle cap.
10. Cork, can make the drink completely closed, to avoid spilling.
Base liquor, the most important raw materials used to modulate cocktails, different base liquor can be modulated in different styles, the main base liquor with several: rum, gin, tequila, vodka, whiskey. Different shapes of glasses, cocktails have many types, different types are equipped with different glasses to achieve good results. A variety of ingredients, in addition to the base wine, there are some other modulation ingredients, such as Sprite, soda water, orange juice, salt, etc..
Second, How to make a cocktail?
1. Prepare the ingredients, different cocktails need different ingredients, such as martini, need gin, vermouth, olive. Belarus requires vodka, fresh milk, coffee nectar.
2. Ice cups, some cocktails modulation, you need ice cups, so that the taste to achieve the best, before modulation, use the ice clip to select some ice into the cup. These ice cubes are poured out before pouring the drink.
3. Add ice cubes in the mixing jug, cocktails usually need ice cubes, put the good ice cubes into the ice jug before making, and clip some ice cubes into the mixing jug when modulating.
4. Use the wine glass to pour the ingredients into the mixer, the base wine or other liquid ingredients, use the wine glass to measure before pouring into the mixer, the purpose is to select the right proportion, so as not to add too much or too little of a particular ingredient. For example, to make a cup of Belarus, you need 1 ounce of vodka, 1 ounce of milk, 1 ounce of coffee nectar.
5. Shake the jug, after the required ingredients are added to the jug, cover the lid and start shaking the jug, there are two ways to shake the jug, one is to shake with one hand, hook the head of the jug with your index finger and hold the middle part of the jug with your other fingers. The other way is to shake with both hands, using the right thumb to hold down the head of the jug, the other fingers of the right hand to hold the jug, the little finger of the left hand to hook the bottom of the jug, and the other fingers to hold the jug evenly and shake it up and down.
6. Pour into the glass, after mixing the wine in the jug, you can directly pour the wine in the jug into the glass, usually to three-quarters, the remaining ice cubes in the jug, depending on your preference to choose whether to pour into the glass.
7. Stir with a mixing stick, some cocktails are made using a mixing jug will not need to use a mixing stick, but some cocktails are poured directly into the glass modulation, you need to use a mixing stick to stir.
8. Make the garnish, the garnish is relatively random, it can be a cherry, you can also use an orange with a cherry or a hawthorn, depending on the color and taste of the wine.
9. Put the straw, some cocktails need to put a straw, this depends on the specific situation.
10. Finish, after some of the above steps, a delicious cocktail is complete.
Third, Where can I buy professional bartender kits? There are purchase links below to view price details.
X-cosrack home online store has a variety of styles of bartender kits can be for you to choose, buy our products without any risk, if any quality problems, please contact our merchant customer service, 100% to give you a satisfactory solution, unconditional refunds and returns, you are welcome to follow us and become our members to enjoy more benefits.
18-Piece Round Bartender Tool Set $54.99